Ecological and environmentally friendly product
There are many ecological and environmentally friendly products on the market today, but the question is how to choose the most suitable one among them.
Today we will focus on one product. Quite popular recently and offered by many companies, but let’s start at the beginning.
We have entered the new year 2021 with protective masks on our faces.
Although one of the most common wishes during the New Year’s Eve was “that it would all end”, some matters are beyond our control.
But consider focusing on what you have influence on.
January is the time of New Year’s resolutions, but you probably know how it usually ends.
Maybe it’s time to change that?
Today we take up a Konjac sponge as the main topic. We will try to present you with the pros and cons of this product and we hope this article will help you choose your best eco product.
Currently, our skin is very vulnerable, not only due to the winter period (which is usually quite demanding for the skin), but also due to the pandemic.
If you are wondering whether protective masks have an impact on the condition of your skin, we are ready to dispel your doubts.
Symptoms usually occur around the lower jaw, and include acne, rosacea, and atopic dermatitis.
To prevent this, your skin should be carefully taken care of, preferably with a delicate product, for which the Konjac sponge is perfect.
Let’s move on to the crucial questions: is it worth it and what are the advantages and disadvantages of such a product?
- 100% biodegradable and ecological product derived from the Amorphophallus konjac plant; medicinal perennial discovered in Asia;
- very affordable price;
- perfect for cleansing the face because it does not affect the skin’s hydro-lipid layer;
- proven safe for all skin types, including oily, combination and problematic skin;
- in contact with water, the sponge becomes extremely soft and has washing properties in itself, so you don’t have to use additional cleansing products in most cases;
- thanks to its flexibility, it easily reaches all hard-accessible places around the nose, eyes and ears;
- if you use the sponge dry or slightly-wet, it gains peeling properties;
- not tested on animals and contains no animal ingredients;
- once it’s not good for use anymore, it can be used as a filling for potted flowers or in the garden;
- stimulates blood circulation, improves blood supply to the skin, unclogs pores and accelerates cell regeneration;
- it has no chemicals in it;
Do not think that sponges are flawless, every product available on our planet has both advantages and disadvantages.
However, the art of creating an eco-friendly product is to make the advantages clearly outweigh the disadvantages.
We personally also find some disadvantages in our products, however, when using this particular product these flaws are minimal.
- it needs to be handled gently. What does that mean? Do not wring it out (squeeze it hard);
- its durability is determined between 6 and 12 weeks;
- some unsuitable sponges have a synthetic smell, so choose a good-quality, proven product;
- after use, you need to hang it in a well-ventilated place (high humidity may affect its condition).
As you can see the number of disadvantages compared to advantages is very satisfactory.
Although it is a relatively new product on the market, it was discovered 1500 years ago. It has been introduced widely due to its amazing properties.
But why are we talking about this?
We mentioned at the beginning of this article that we think it’s worth gaining interested in this product and other eco-solutions nowadays.
Our skin requires additional care and protection. Although you do not see it now, the times of masks will end sooner or later, but skin problems can last for years.
As you know, prevention is better than cure. Think about it, and if you want to know more about any other specific product, we can conduct a product investigation for you.
Let us know.